The Regulation of the Minister of Family and Social Policy of 9 May 2023 amending the Regulation on employee documentation (Journal of Laws, item 879) has been published in the Journal of Laws. The proposed amendments result from the implementation of two EU directives – Directive 2019/1152 and Directive 2019/1158. The Regulation will enter into force on 17 May 2023.
In connection with the new regulation:
- the Part B of the employees’ personnel files will need to include:
- an employee’s request for a change in the type of employment contract to an indefinite contract or for more predictable and safer working conditions, including a change in the type of work or full-time employment, and the employer’s response to such request;
- an employee’s request to state the reason justifying termination of probationary contract by notice or adoption of an action having equivalent effect to termination of employment contract and the employer’s response to such request;
- documents on the use of flexible working arrangements;
- documentation in matters relating to the employment will need to include:
- an employee’s request to apply for and take time off work due to force majeure;
- an employee’s request to apply for and take care leave;
- consent of an employee bringing up a child up to the age of eight to overtime, night work, interrupted working hours and posting outside the permanent workplace.
Wording of the regulation >>>