During the webinar, we will discuss the most frequent doubts arising in implementing remote work. We will address such issues as:
- Rules for setting the amount of lump-sum payments
- Possibility of using occasional work alongside regular remote work
- Criteria for refusing to agree to remote work by persons carrying out parental duties or caregivers
- Connection between remote work and flexible working conditions
- Deadline for introducing remote work into work rules
- Dr hab. Marcin WujczykUwaga, link zostanie otwarty w nowym oknie, attorney-at-law, partner, Employment practice, Wardyński & Partners
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
Participation in the webinar is free of charge. To register for the event, complete the online registration formUwaga, link zostanie otwarty w nowym oknie. The webinar will be held on Zoom.
Register from now through 22 March 2023.