The meeting on “Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: What Are the Key Changes?” will take place on Thursday, 13 April 2023, from 9:30 to 10:30 am. At the meeting, Agnieszka Godusławska will discuss upcoming changes to the Polish Labour Code.
The meeting will focus on the upcoming Labour Code changes triggered by the Work-Life Balance Directive and the Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions Directive. The meeting is organised by the AmCham HR Committee.
Agnieszka Godusławska Uwaga, link zostanie otwarty w nowym okniefrom the Employment practice will discuss the following issues:
– Employers’ new information obligations
– Amended content of employment contracts
– Probationary employment contracts
– Right to additional employment
– Right to request amendment to the employment contract
– Upcoming changes regarding requirements for termination of employment contracts concluded for a definite period.
The meeting will take place in a hybrid formula (live at the AmCham office, 16th floor, Spektrum Tower, ul. Twarda 18, Warsaw, and on the Webex platform).
More information on the event page >>>